Friday, February 22, 2013

Have You Ever Been Cheated?




Well, one of the saddest part in a relationship is when we are being cheated by someone whom we loved the most. That really hurts deeply especially if you remember those happy moments you have spent with each other. No one can avoid to shed a tear for a perfect relationship that turned sour.

The most painful part is, if you are being cheated all the time by someone. However, it does not mean, it is the end of the road for you, as long as you keep on trying and waiting. No need in hurrying up because there’s a possibility to be hurt again. I believe that God is preserving the right and best one for you at the right time. You just need to learn how to wait. Sometimes we have to find the wrong one first before we can meet the right one for us.

To your Ex-BF/GF? Who cares about them. It is better to have known him/her now before it is all too late, right? Just remember, it is not your lost after all, but a gain for you. I suggest for you to move on. Life is so much beautiful, to waste your time crying. You do not deserve someone who do not give you the same treatment. I believe that you have the right to love and be loved back. Time will come you will find him/her. Just be patient. And while waiting for that person, make yourself busy. It will help you a lot. You still have your loved ones and people that care about you. They are your treasure. Do now worry, everything will be just fine in the process. Trust me with this.


Yeah, I know, it is not easy but I can say it is worth it. Honestly, It happened to me few years back and I am really desperate. My friends can attest to that. But I did not lose hope. I commit to help myself all the way and stand amidst my emotional suffering. And look what happened, after 33 long years of waiting, I finally met the one whom I can say mine.  This experience that I have had, made me a better person. It  gave me a chance to love again and treasure what I have now. Yes, I am now very happy and same will happen to you as long as you know how to wait. For now, be the best that you can be…






1 comment: